The Door Edge Pro is a reinforcement that can prevent doors from breaking and splitting during forced entry by strengthening the door at its most vulnerable point, the area between the lockset and the door edge. It is this area of the door that must withstand the most energy when kicked or pried. The patent pending through-door design provides the same reinforcement as larger wraparound escutcheon plates without reducing the clearance between the door and door frame. In addition, its low profile makes it almost invisible when installed.
The Door Edge Pro is easy to install and can be used to repair and strengthen already broken doors.
- Prevents door from breaking and splitting during kick-in and pry attempts
- Effectively repairs and strengthens broken doors
- Through-door design will not create clearance issues
- Can be installed in less than 30 minutes by homeowner
- One size fits most exterior doors and all backsets
- Can be used on wood, fibreglass or metal doors
- Powder coated white to match most doors or can be painted to match
- Almost invisible when installed
- Includes installation hardware and illustrated instructions with template
- Made in the USA
Notice: The Door Edge Pro, which comes standard in the StrikeMaster II single and double door reinforcement kits, must be used in combination with a heavy-duty strike plate to be effective against forced entry.
Note: This product comes in OEM packaging.